Valle Verde Group Picnic Site
- Location: Valle Verde Group Picnic Site
- Elevation: 9000
- Suggested Bait: Flies
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: In Monte Vista, CO, take State 15 south 2.4 miles to Rock Creek Campground sign. Turn right go 2.5 miles to a "T" intersection. Turn left onto County Rd. 28 and go 9.5 miles.. Turn right and go through a gate into parking lot.
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=29242&actid=43
This campground site is a historical girl scout camp that is now managed as a group use dispersed camping site
Comments powered by CComment