Trout Creek/West Trout Creek
- Stream/Creek, High Mountain
- Location: Trout Creek/West Trout Creek
- Elevation: 9600-11600
- Suggested Bait: Flies
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: HorseBack, Hike
- Driving Directions: From the town of Creede CO, travel 7 miles west on State highway 149. Turn left and travel southwest on Forest Road 523 for 10 miles and you will come right to Love Lake parking lot. Turn right here and take Forest Road 525 to the dead end of this road and park here.
- Hiking Directions: Take the Copper Creek Trail down hill for a mile until you reach Trout Creek. Go up the creek another mile to where it forks. The west fork trail starts here. It is 4.3 miles long. It begins at Forest Trail 810/811 and ends at CDT 813 near Trout Lake.
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=29260&actid=42
Comments powered by CComment