Storm King Campground - Middle Fork of Canero Creek
- Location: Storm King Campground - Middle Fork of Canero Creek
- Elevation: 9498
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: Directions from Saguache, Colorado: Take CO Highway 114 for 14.5 miles west to County Road 41G, follow Forest Road 690 (CR 41G) over Carnero Pass. The campground is 14 miles from Highway 114 by this route. Directions from Monte Vista, Colorado: From U.S. Highway 285, take the La Garita turnoff (County Road G) and follow the paved road 6.0 miles west. Where the road forks, take the graveled Carnero Creek Road (FR 690/CR 41G) 14.5 miles northwest to the campground.
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=29440&actid=43
Several area streams are good for fishing
Comments powered by CComment