Spruce Lakes Trail #710
- Location: Spruce Lakes Trail #710
- Elevation: 11200-11300
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: HorseBack, Hike
- Driving Directions: From the town of South Fork, travel west on US Highway 160 to the very top of Wolf Creek Pass (about 17 miles) At the top turn to the right and travel north on Forest Road 402 for another 1.5 miles to a fork. Take the right fork to the Continental Divide Trail # 813. Travel the Continental Divide trail by horse or foot for another 4 miles. Watch for a trail sign down to the Spruce Lakes.
- Hiking Directions: Travel the Continental Divide trail by horse or foot for another 4 miles. Watch for a trail sign down to the Spruce Lakes. The Spruce Lakes trail is 0.5 miles long. It begins at Forest Trail 750 and ends at Spruce Lakes.
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=29202&actid=42
Trail is in the Weminuche Wilderness.
Comments powered by CComment