Spring Creek Reservoir
- Location: Spring Creek Reservoir
- Elevation: 9200
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing, Spin Fishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Year-round
- Seasonal Accessibility Notes: Open year-round but may be snowed in from December through May during heavy winter snowpack.
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: From Creede, CO, take State149 south (toward Lake City) 20 miles to Spring Creek Reservoir sign. Turn left at sign into the paved parking lot.
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=29200&actid=42
Site has toilet and picnic area.
Comments powered by CComment