Spring Creek Reservoir
- Location: Spring Creek Reservoir
- Elevation: 9200
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing, Spin Fishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Year-round
- Seasonal Accessibility Notes: Open year-round but may be snowed in from December through May during heavy winter snowpack.
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: From Creede, CO, take State149 south (toward Lake City) 20 miles to Spring Creek Reservoir sign. Turn left at sign into the paved parking lot.
Site has toilet and picnic area.
Comments powered by CComment