South Fork - Highway Springs CG
- Stream/Creek, Ice Fishing
- Location: South Fork - Highway Springs CG
- Elevation: 8400
- Suggested Bait: Flies
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Year-round
- Access: Short Walk, Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: Directions from South Fork, Colorado: Take U.S. Highway 160 4.1 miles southwest toward Pagosa Springs and Wolf Creek Pass. Turn left (south) into campground right off the Highway. Look for a large Brown and Cream colored sign.
- Hiking Directions: The South Fork of the Rio Grande is just south of the campground, down in the valley.
Comments powered by CComment