- Location: Shaw Lake
- Elevation: 9850
- Commonly Caught Species: Brook Trout, Cutthroat Trout
- Stocked?: Yes
- Suggested Bait: Any type
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: Directions from South Fork, Colorado: Travel west on U.S. Highway 160 10 miles to Forest Road # 410. Take FR # 410 west for 1.4 miles to "Y" intersection (Forest Rd. 410). Bear right onto Rd. 430 and go 2 miles into the Shaw Lake boat ramp.
- Hiking Directions: A trail circles the lake shoreline; it is 1.1 miles long.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=29188&actid=42
20 acres of water. Facilities include boat ramp, restrooms, and handicap accessible. Small lake only suitable for row boats or boats with small trolling motors.
Comments powered by CComment