Rock Creek Campground/Picnic Site
- Location: Rock Creek Campground/Picnic Site
- Elevation: 9200
- Commonly Caught Species: Brook Trout
- Suggested Bait: Flies
- Restrictions: Must have a valid Colorado Fishing License
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Year-round
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: In Monte Vista, CO, take State 15 south 2.4 miles to Rock Creek Campground sign. Turn right go 2.5 miles to a "T" intersection. Turn left onto County Rd. 28 and go 10 miles to campground sign. Turn left into campground. NOTE: County Rd. 28 is dirt after 3.1 miles and single-lane in places.
Fishing in the North and South Forks of Rock Creek and hiking on area trails. Campground and Picnic area. Toilets. No Water. Usually open April 15-Dec 15.
Comments powered by CComment