Road Canyon Dam Fishing Site
- Location: Road Canyon Dam Fishing Site
- Elevation: 9300
- Suggested Bait: Flies
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: Directions from Creede: Travel southwest on Colorado Highway 149 for 20.1 miles, to the intersection of Colorado Highway 149 and Forest Road #520 (Rio Grande Reservoir Road), then 4 miles west on Road #520 to the dam area.
This site consists of a fisherman parking lot and a vault toilet. No camping allowed along the reservoir, picnic area, boat ramps or parking lots.
Comments powered by CComment