Rio Grande - Marshall Park Campground
- Location: Rio Grande - Marshall Park Campground
- Elevation: 8780
- Commonly Caught Species: Rainbow Trout, Brown Trout
- Suggested Bait: Flies and lures
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish. Fly/Lure Only; 2 Brown trout limit, minimum 12 inches; All rainbow trout must be released
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Seasonal Accessibility Notes: Open from Memorial Day Weekend all summer through Labor Day. Closed and gate is locked from after Labor Day through the winter and spring until the next Memorial Day.
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: Directions from Creede, Colorado: Travel 7.0 miles west on Colorado Highway 149 to Forest Development Road # 523. Take Forest Road # 523 1.0 mile to campground entrance.
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=28950&actid=43
Popular Campground close to town. River access fishing. Restroom on-site.
Comments powered by CComment