Rio Grande - Headwaters to Reservoir
- River, Stream/Creek, High Mountain
- Location: Rio Grande - Headwaters to Reservoir
- Elevation: 10800 -12000
- Commonly Caught Species: Rainbow Trout
- Suggested Bait: Flies, Lures
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing, Wading
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: Short Walk, Mountain Bike, Car (4x4 not required), 4x4/Jeep, Motorcycle/Dirtbike, ATV
- Driving Directions: From the town of Creede travel west on State Hwy 149 for 19 miles. Turn left and travel west on Forest Road 520. Travel west on 520 for 18 miles until you reach the upper end of Rio Grande Reservoir.
Comments powered by CComment