Rio Grande - Hannah Lane
- Location: Rio Grande - Hannah Lane
- Elevation: 8000
- Commonly Caught Species: Rainbow Trout, Brown Trout
- Suggested Bait: Flies, Lure
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish. Fly/Lure Only; 2 Brown trout limit, minimum 16 inches; All rainbow trout must be released
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing, Float Fishing, Wading
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: Take HWY 160 about 10 miles east, towards Del Norte. The Hanna Lane/County Road 15 turn is on the north side of Hwy 160. Proceed one mile to Hanna Lane bridge and look for driveway/river access on the southeast side of the bridge.
Enjoy public access wade fishing along the bank to the west of the take-out on the north side of the river. This is a great spot for an evening fish, or if you want one last shot at a trophy trout before heading out of town.
Comments powered by CComment