- Lake/Pond/Reservoir, River, Stream/Creek, Ice Fishing
- Private: Yes
- Location: Poage Lake
- Elevation: 11000
- Commonly Caught Species: Cutthroat Trout
- Stocked?: Yes
- Suggested Bait: Flies and lures
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish. Artificial flies and lures only. Bag, possession and max. size for trout is 2, 12 inches long.
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing, Spin Fishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Year-round
- Access: Short Walk, Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: From the town of South Fork travel one mile west on US Hwy 160. Turn Left and travel south on Beaver Creek Road 360. Travel on 360 for 15 miles to the very end of 360. Park here and walk .25 miles to the lake shore.
- Hiking Directions: From parking lot, walk .25 miles to the lake shore.
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=29140&actid=42
Can disperse camp next to the parking lot.
Comments powered by CComment