Perry Creek Trail #796
- Location: Perry Creek Trail #796
- Elevation: 10500-12200
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: HorseBack, Hike, Mountain Bike, Motorcycle/Dirtbike, ATV
- Driving Directions: From the city of Del Norte travel west on US Highway 160 for 9 miles. Turn right and travel north on County Road 18 for 1 .5 miles. Turn right and go east on county Road 15 for .25 miles. Turn left and go north on Forest Road 650. Follow 650 for 23 miles to the Perry Creek Trail Sign. The trail goes both west and east of the trailhead at the road.
- Hiking Directions: The Perry Creek trail is 8.2 miles long. It begins at Forest Trail 793 and ends at Forest Road 676.
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=29132&actid=43
Comments powered by CComment