Pass Creek Lake
- Lake/Pond/Reservoir, River, Stream/Creek, Ice Fishing
- Location: Pass Creek Lake
- Elevation: 9400
- Commonly Caught Species: Rainbow Trout
- Stocked?: Yes
- Suggested Bait: Bait and flies
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing, Spin Fishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Year-round
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: From the town of South Fork, Travel west on US Highway 160 for 14 miles. The lake sits on you left or east side of the Highway.
- Hiking Directions: Rough trail around lake for fishing access.
No facilities; it consists of a small parking lot and a rough trail around the lake shore for fishing access.
Comments powered by CComment