- Location: Pass Creek
- Elevation: 9700
- Commonly Caught Species: Brook Trout
- Suggested Bait: Flies and lures
- Restrictions: Must have a valid Colorado Fishing License. Artificial flies and lures only. Cutthroat must be returned to water immediately.
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: In South Fork, CO, take US Hwy 160 west 13.5 miles to Tucker Ponds sign. Turn left at sign onto Rd. 390 (gravel) and go 2.7 miles to another campground sign. Turn left at sign into fishing area parking lot. NOTE: Forest Rd. 390 is single-lane with turnouts.
Access to Pass Creek is near Tucker Ponds Campground.
Comments powered by CComment