Park Creek Campground - South Fork of the Rio Grande
- Location: Park Creek Campground - South Fork of the Rio Grande
- Elevation: 8500
- Suggested Bait: Flies
- Restrictions: Must have a Colorado fishing license to fish in the South Fork of the Rio Grande.
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: In South Fork, CO, at intersection of State 149 and US 160, take Rd. 160 west 7.8 miles to Park Creek campground sign. Turn left at sign into campground.
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=29128&actid=43
Fish the South Fork of the Rio Grande.
Comments powered by CComment