Park Creek Campground - South Fork of the Rio Grande
- Location: Park Creek Campground - South Fork of the Rio Grande
- Elevation: 8500
- Suggested Bait: Flies
- Restrictions: Must have a Colorado fishing license to fish in the South Fork of the Rio Grande.
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: In South Fork, CO, at intersection of State 149 and US 160, take Rd. 160 west 7.8 miles to Park Creek campground sign. Turn left at sign into campground.
Fish the South Fork of the Rio Grande.
Comments powered by CComment