North Clear Creek Campground
- Location: North Clear Creek Campground
- Elevation: 9900
- Suggested Bait: Flies and lures
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: Directions from Creede, Colorado: Travel west on Colorado Highway 149 for 22.4 miles to Forest Road #510. Take FR # 510 north for 2.1 miles to campground entrance.
The campground is completely hidden from FR 510 and has 21 sites with parking spurs, tables and a fire ring in each. 2 vault type toilets are provided and potable drinking water comes from a well.
Comments powered by CComment