- Lake/Pond/Reservoir, Stream/Creek, Ice Fishing
- Location: Million Reservior
- Elevation: 9800
- Commonly Caught Species: Rainbow Trout
- Suggested Bait: Bait, lures, or flies
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing, Spin Fishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Year-round
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: From South Fork, Travel one mile west on US Hwy 160. Take a left and travel south on the Beaver Creek Road # 20 for 2 miles. Turn left and go back to the southeast on road 360.1B for .25 miles to the parking lot.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=29106&actid=43
Comments powered by CComment