Middle Pole Trail #918
- Stream/Creek, High Mountain
- Location: Middle Pole Trail #918
- Elevation: 11600
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: HorseBack, Hike, Mountain Bike
- Driving Directions: From the town of Creede travel west on State Hwy 149 for 19 miles. Turn left and travel west on Forest Road 520. Travel west on 520 for 25 miles until you cross Pole Creek. From here take Pole Creek Trail north for 3 miles to the middle fork. The middle fork trail starts here and goes to the Continental Divide Trail then northeast to the Minnie Gulch Road.
- Hiking Directions: The Middle Pole trail is 2.3 miles long. It begins at Forest Trail 916 and ends over the Continental Divide at the Minnie Gulch Road.
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=29104&actid=43
Comments powered by CComment