- Lake/Pond/Reservoir, Ice Fishing
- Location: Forest Road 523
- Elevation: 10500
- Commonly Caught Species: Rainbow Trout, Brook Trout, Brown Trout
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Seasonal Accessibility: Year-round
- Seasonal Accessibility Notes: usually snowed in from Dec through May. Can still be used by snowmobile groups during winter.
- Access: Car (4x4 not required), Winter travel (snowmobile, snowshoes, skis)
- Driving Directions: From the town of Creede CO, travel 7 miles west on State highway 149. Turn left and travel southwest on Forest Road 523 for 10 miles and you will come right to the Love Lake parking lot
No Motor Boats, too small of a lake. No Overnight Camping.....Day Use Only
Comments powered by CComment