- Lake/Pond/Reservoir, Ice Fishing
- Location: Forest Road 523
- Elevation: 10500
- Commonly Caught Species: Rainbow Trout, Brook Trout, Brown Trout
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Seasonal Accessibility: Year-round
- Seasonal Accessibility Notes: usually snowed in from Dec through May. Can still be used by snowmobile groups during winter.
- Access: Car (4x4 not required), Winter travel (snowmobile, snowshoes, skis)
- Driving Directions: From the town of Creede CO, travel 7 miles west on State highway 149. Turn left and travel southwest on Forest Road 523 for 10 miles and you will come right to the Love Lake parking lot
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=29082&actid=42
No Motor Boats, too small of a lake. No Overnight Camping.....Day Use Only
Comments powered by CComment