La Garita Creek Trail #793
- Location: La Garita Creek Trail #793
- Elevation: 8800-11200
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: HorseBack, Hike, Mountain Bike, Motorcycle/Dirtbike, ATV
- Driving Directions: From the town of Del Norte, travel northeast on State Hwy 112 for 3 miles. Turn left and travel north on County Road 38A for 6.5 miles. Turn left and travel west on Forest Road 670 for 9 miles until the road ends at the Trailhead.
- Hiking Directions: The La Garita Creek trail is 11.3 miles long. It follows the Creek from the end of Road 670 all the way to the Boot Mountain Road. It begins at Forest Road 670 and ends at Forest Road 673 (end).
A great blog post about the area: http://licensedtofish.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html
Comments powered by CComment