East Trout Trail #810
- Location: East Trout Trail #810
- Elevation: 9500-12000
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: HorseBack, Hike
- Driving Directions: From the town of Creede, CO travel west on State Hwy 149 for 7 miles. Turn left and travel Southwest on Forest Road 523 for 8 miles. Take trail 811 up Trout Creek 3 miles to where it forks. Take the left fork up the east trout drainage.
- Hiking Directions: The East Trout trail is 7.0 miles long. It begins at Forest Trail 811 and ends at CDT 813. The trail is all within the Weminuche Wilderness
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=29002&actid=43
Comments powered by CComment