East Trout Trail #810
- Location: East Trout Trail #810
- Elevation: 9500-12000
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: HorseBack, Hike
- Driving Directions: From the town of Creede, CO travel west on State Hwy 149 for 7 miles. Turn left and travel Southwest on Forest Road 523 for 8 miles. Take trail 811 up Trout Creek 3 miles to where it forks. Take the left fork up the east trout drainage.
- Hiking Directions: The East Trout trail is 7.0 miles long. It begins at Forest Trail 811 and ends at CDT 813. The trail is all within the Weminuche Wilderness
Comments powered by CComment