Decker Trail #834
- Location: Decker Trail #834
- Elevation: 10000-11500
- Suggested Bait: Flies
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: HorseBack, Hike, Mountain Bike
- Driving Directions: Directions from South Fork: Travel southwest from South Fork on Highway 160, approximately 11 miles, to the Big Meadows Campground turnoff (FDR#410). Follow FDR#410 until it intersects FDR#430. Follow FDR#430, approximately 10 miles and past Hunters Lake Trail. The trail takes off to the right (east) of the road and follows the drainage. Look for the Decker Trail sign at a small turnout for parking. This trail intersects into the Tie Hill Trail FDT#835.
- Hiking Directions: The Decker trail is 7.9 miles long. It begins at Forest Road 430 and ends at Forest Trail 835.
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=28986&actid=43
4x4 vehicle recommended to get to trailhead.
Comments powered by CComment