- Lake/Pond/Reservoir, High Mountain
- Location: Crystal Lakes
- Commonly Caught Species: Rainbow Trout, Brook Trout, Cutthroat Trout
- Suggested Bait: Artificial flies and lures ONLY
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish. Cutthroat must be returned to water.
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing, Spin Fishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: Directions from South Fork, Colorado: Travel one mile south on U.S. Highway 160 to Forest Road 360. Take FR 360 south for 14 miles south to the junction of Forest Road 332. Take 332 east for another 3 miles. Look to the north for Lower Crystal Lake.
Approximately 9 acres of water in upper and lower lakes.
Comments powered by CComment