- Location: Crooked Creek
- Elevation: 9100
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Seasonal Accessibility Notes: Open year-round but snowed in from December 1 through May 1.
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: From Creede, take State Highway 149 West for 19 miles. Turn left and travel west on Forest Road 520 for another 2 miles. The campsites are on the left or south side of the main road.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=28980&actid=43
Comments powered by CComment