- Lake/Pond/Reservoir, Stream/Creek, Ice Fishing
- Location: Continental Reservoir
- Elevation: 10250
- Commonly Caught Species: Trout
- Stocked?: Yes
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Seasonal Accessibility: Year-round
- Seasonal Accessibility Notes: This reservoir and the fishing is open year around but the lake is usually frozen from December until May and the parking area is snowed in. Snowmobiles and Ice Fishermen are still able to use it during the winter.
- Access: Car (4x4 not required), Winter travel (snowmobile, snowshoes, skis)
- Driving Directions: From Creede, take State highway 149 west for 25 miles to the Silver Thread Campground. Turn left on Forest Road 513. Travel northwest on 513 for 3 miles. Turn left and go west another 2 miles on Forest Road 513.1A to the Reservoir Dam.
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=28976&actid=43
Water level fluctuates. Parking lot, restroom and boat ramp on-site. Boats with motors are allowed, but must travel wakeless. No camping.
Comments powered by CComment