Bennett Creek Trail #872
- Location: Bennett Creek Trail #872
- Elevation: 9500-12000
- Restrictions: Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish.
- Seasonal Accessibility: Late Spring/Summer/Fall
- Access: HorseBack, Hike, Mountain Bike, Car (4x4 not required), 4x4/Jeep, Motorcycle/Dirtbike, ATV
- Driving Directions: From Del Norte travel south on County Road 13 (San Francisco Creek Road) for 5 miles. Turn right and travel west on Forest Road 327. Stay on 327 until it stops another 6 miles to the south and west at the trailhead.
- Hiking Directions: The Bennett trail is 7 miles long. This trail connects Bennett Creek to Cedar Springs Road. The trail starts at the end of FDR#327. Trail ends when it intersects FDR#329.
Challenging ATV trail with tight switchbacks, difficult stream crossings during spring. Not recommended for novice ATV or motorcycle riders.
Comments powered by CComment