Beaver Creek Reservoir
114 acres of water. Boats allowed, no wakes, motors OK, concrete boat ramp.
- Lake/Pond/Reservoir, Stream/Creek, Ice Fishing
- Location: Beaver Creek Reservoir
- Elevation: 8800
- Commonly Caught Species: Rainbow Trout, Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Kokanee Salmon
- Suggested Bait: Caught on any type of rig that you may want to use whether bait, lure or flies. Also, ice fishing. Snagging kokanee permitted Oct 1-Dec 31
- Restrictions: Colorado Fishing License; cutthroat must be returned to water immediately. Snagging kokanee permitted Oct. 1-Dec. 31
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing, Boat, Wading, Spin Fishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Year-round
- Seasonal Accessibility Notes: Snow closes access to car, then winter travel is necessary
- Access: Car (4x4 not required), Winter travel (snowmobile, snowshoes, skis)
- Driving Directions: In South Fork, CO, at intersection of Hwy 149 and US 160, take US 160 west 1.4 miles to Beaver Creek Rd. sign. Turn left at sign onto Beaver Creek Rd. and go 3 miles to Lower Beaver campground sign. Keep going another .75 miles to the Upper Beaver Campground sign. Turn right into the parking area.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
Comments powered by CComment