Alberta Park Reservoir
- Location: Alberta Park Reservoir
- Elevation: 10200
- Commonly Caught Species: Brook Trout, Cutthroat Trout
- Suggested Bait: Flies and lures ONLY (no bait fishing)
- Restrictions: "Must have Colorado Fishing License to fish. All Cutthroats must be released immediately. Bag and possession limit for trout is 2."
- Fishing Method: Flyfishing, Boat, Spin Fishing
- Seasonal Accessibility: Year-round
- Access: Car (4x4 not required)
- Driving Directions: From South Fork, travel west on US Hwy 160 19 miles to Wolf Creek Ski Area. Turn left into the ski area parking lot and get on Road 391. Follow 391 to the parking lot and boat ramp.
- Forest Service Info:: https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/riogrande/recreation/fishing/recarea/?recid=28888&actid=43
Good for canoes, small boats and float tubes.
Comments powered by CComment